Internal Reference Number: FOI_5393
Date Request Received: 13/11/2019 08:31:11
Date Request Replied To: 19/12/2019 10:31:32
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Complaints data 2018-19
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:|
Last year (2018-19) for your acute Trust:
1. How many complaints were upheld by the Ombudsman?
2. How many complaints were partly upheld by the Ombudsman?
3. What was your complaints (3 working days) performance as a percentage?
4. What was your complaints (final response) performance target in days?
5. What was your performance as a percentage in response to this target? (e.g. 75% of complaints are answered within 25 working days or as agreed with the complainant)
6.How many days does it take on average for you to respond to a complaint?
Please add these numbers to table attached:
|Answer To Question 1:|
Question 1= O
Question 2= 2
Question 3= need additional clarification in order to answer this question. No clarification received within 20 working days.
Question 4= 2018/19 our target was 25 working day, the average response rate for the last fin year was 38 working days.
Question 5= 66.83%
Question 6= 38 days
|Please see attachments:|
|Question 1 answer table.docx|
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.