Internal Reference Number: FOI_5465
Date Request Received: 07/01/2020 08:48:22
Date Request Replied To: 03/02/2020 11:44:56
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Facilities Management Services
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:|
cleaning, portering, patient catering, staff/visitor catering and security.
For each of the above services, please could you confirm the following:
• Whether the service is outsourced or provided in-house?
• If outsourced, which organisation provides the service?
• If outsourced, the contract start date and contract end date?
• If outsourced, the planned start date for commencing any re-tender process?
• The annual expenditure on the service?
|Answer To Question 1:|
All of the above are provided in house, the annual expenditure for the Specialties is as follows –
Inpatient catering £1,840,780
Other Catering £55,000
Security Services £306,843
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.