Internal Reference Number: FOI_5521
Date Request Received: 31/01/2020 08:41:35
Date Request Replied To: 03/03/2020 10:00:01
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Maintenance of Air Conditioning, Chillers, Ice Machines and Fridges / Freezers.
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:|
Maintenance of Air Conditioning, Chillers, Ice Machines and Fridges / Freezers.
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
|Answer To Question 1:|
Cool-Therm – Chiller plants
Epta Cold Service – Air conditioning, fridges and freezers
Carlton – Ice machines
|Question Number 2:|
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
|Answer To Question 2:|
Cool-Therm - £13,608.24
EPTA Cold Service - £49,292.75
Carlton - £1,200.
|Question Number 3:|
• Start date & duration of framework • Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
|Answer To Question 3:|
Cool-Therm – Start date 01/09/2019, duration is 3 years
EPTA Cold Service – Start date 01/03/2016, duration is 5 years
Carlton – Start date 23/04/2018, duration 3 years
|Question Number 4:|
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
|Answer To Question 4:|
|Question Number 5:|
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
|Answer To Question 5:|
Ian Robinson - email@example.com
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.