Internal Reference Number: FOI_5627
Date Request Received: 23/03/2020 13:27:06
Date Request Replied To: 01/05/2020 10:10:48
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Zero Hours Contracts
Request Category: Researcher
|Question Number 1:|
1. What is your policy on zero hours contracts?
|Answer To Question 1:|
We do not use zero hours contracts.
|Question Number 2:|
2. How many workers are currently employed by Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust on zero hours contracts? What is the breakdown of these figure according to (a) occupation, (b) sex, (c) race and (d) age?
|Answer To Question 2:|
See answer to question 1 above
|Question Number 3:|
3. How many workers are currently employed on zero hours contracts via agencies, contractors or sub-contractors that provide workers to Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust? If this data is not available, please provide the names of the agencies, contractors or sub-contractors that you use to employ workers indirectly.
|Answer To Question 3:|
We use 15 agencies: Day Webster; ID Medical, Medical Staffing; NC Healthcare; TFS Healthcare; Wimborne nursing Agency; Your world Recruitment; Cromwell, Genepool; First Aid Healthcare; Platinum nursing 24 limited; Staffing Professionals Ltd, I care 24 limited; Medical locums; Care joy
|Question Number 4:|
4. How many workers are currently employed on minimum hours contracts directly by Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust or via agencies, contractors or sub-contractors that provide workers to Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust?
|Answer To Question 4:|
We do not use minimum hours contracts
|Question Number 5:|
5. How many workers in total does Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust currently employ? What is the breakdown of these figure according to (a) occupation, (b) sex, (c) race and (d) age?
|Answer To Question 5:|
Please see attachedFOI 5627.xlsx
|Please see attachments:|
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.