Internal Reference Number: FOI_5966
Date Request Received: 30/12/2020 08:26:07
Date Request Replied To: 28/01/2021 11:51:46
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: MRI and CT scanners query
Request Category: Health
|Question Number 1:|
Please answer the below questions in the attached spreadsheet. Thank you.
1. How many CT scanners do you have in your Trust?
2. How many of these CT scanners are over 10 years old?
3. How many MRI scanners do you have in your Trust?
4. How many of these MRI scanners are over 10 years old?
5. Is your Trust a member of an imaging or pathology network/alliance?
6. Has your Trust been working in partnership with a community health setting offering diagnostics services (i.e. a dedicated diagnostic service not part of a Trust or GP practice, such as a community diagnostic hub)?
7. What proportion of your pathology diagnostic equipment is over 10 years old?
8. What are the daily running and ongoing maintenance costs of the cardiorespiratory diagnostic facilities in your Trust?
9. What were the installation costs of the cardiorespiratory diagnostic facilities in your Trust?
10. What proportion of your genomics equipment is over 10 years old?
11. Is your Trust working in collaboration with a genomics laboratory hub?
12. If the answer to (11) was ‘Yes’, what proportion of total genomics diagnostic procedures that your Trust is responsible for are allocated to the genomics hub?
|Answer To Question 1:|
Please see attached for answers to this request.FOI 5966.xlsx
|Please see attachments:|
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.