Internal Reference Number: FOI_6041
Date Request Received: 22/02/2021 15:18:50
Date Request Replied To: 24/02/2021 08:19:32
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: treatment of colorectal cancer (CRC)
Request Category: Researcher
|Question Number 1:|
Within your health trust, how many patients have been treated in the past 3 months with the following agents for colorectal cancer [CRC]?
• Cetuximab in combination with FOLFIRI
• Cetuximab in combination with FOLFOX
• Cetuximab not in combination with FOLFIRI or FOLFOX
• Panitumumab in combination with FOLFIRI
• Panitumumab in combination with FOLFOX
• Panitumumab not in combination with FOLFIRI or FOLFOX
• 5FU only
• Tegafur Uracil + 5FU
|Answer To Question 1:|
Please see attached refusal notice explaining why the Trust will not be answering this FOI.
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.