Internal Reference Number: FOI_6735
Date Request Received: 12/08/2022 00:00:00
Date Request Replied To: 05/09/2022 00:00:00
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Oracle contract(s)
Request Category: Companies
|Question Number 1:
I would like to make a request for the following information relating to your live contract(s) with Oracle.
If the contract(s) has been replaced, please confirm the details for the new supplier and the name of the supplier who's taken over the service.
For each contract, please confirm the following:
• What services are included in the contract? (e.g. maintenance of Oracle 12, SAP ECC)
• What's the total value of the agreement?
• When was it awarded?
• When will the contract expire? If there are potential extensions, please confirm this
• What department manages the contract?
• Who's the decision-maker and their contact details?
• Any documentation you can provide, e.g. the order form
• What was the procurement route taken? If via a framework or DPS, which one?
|Answer To Question 1:
- What services are included in the contract? (e.g. maintenance of Oracle 12, SAP ECC)
Scope of services
Purchase to Pay
Order to Cash
Accounting to Reporting
System Administration and Maintenance
Audit and Governance
Fixed Assets and Lease Accounting
- What's the total value of the agreement?
- When was it awarded?
- When will the contract expire? If there are potential extensions, please confirm this
3 x 12 Month option to extend
- What department manages the contract?
- Who's the decision-maker and their contact details?
Chief Finance Officer - Mark Ellis email@example.com
- Any documentation you can provide, e.g. the order form
Documentation Commercially Sensitive as confirmed by Director of Procurement - See refusal notice attached
- What was the procurement route taken? If via a framework or DPS, which one?
Framework - Framework no. F10749 - Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
NHS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR BACK OFFICE FUNCTIONS
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.