Internal Reference Number: FOI_6819
Date Request Received: 11/10/2022 00:00:00
Date Request Replied To: 11/11/2022 00:00:00
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Remote Monitoring and Virtual Wards
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:
Please see attached questionnaire on remote monitoring and virtual wards.
|Answer To Question 1:
Salisbury Foundation Trust do not have any virtual wards across any division.
1. Does your organisation use remote monitoring tools to help patients to manage their health and care at home? Yes - remote monitoring CIEDs (Cardiac implantable electronic devices)
2. Has your organisation extended the use of remote monitoring to utilise solutions to proactively manage the next steps of care for patients being treated in the home such as using a task management system/virtual ward*? No
3. If yes, does the organisation use any suppliers to support the process of providing virtual wards? NA
4. Does the organisation have a dedicated in-house virtual ward team? NA
5. Could you please provide the name and job title of the person who is responsible for the management of virtual wards? NA
6. Please complete the table for each of the specialities listed: NA
To accompany this answer to question 1 please also see the documents listed below:
FOI 6819 - Remote Monitoring and Virtual Wards FOI Questions.xlsx
|Please see Attachments:
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.