Internal Reference Number: FOI_7013
Date Request Received: 09/02/2023 00:00:00
Date Request Replied To: 27/02/2023 00:00:00
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: General anaesthesia (GA) paediatric dental waiting times
Request Category: Political Parties
|Question Number 1:
Could you please provide the following information relating to general anaesthesia (GA) paediatric dental waiting times for children under 18 in hospitals managed by your Trust.
1. Total number of children currently on your waiting lists and for each of the past five years.
2. The average waiting time from referral to treatment by year for each of the past five years.
3. The total number of children currently on the waiting list who have waited more than
a) six months
b) one year
c) 18 months
3. The five longest waits faced by people currently on the waiting list in days.
4. The number of children (under 18s) who have a surgical procedure cancelled or delayed at your trust, in each of the past five calendar years (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018).
|Answer To Question 1:
Please find our response to all questions in the Excel spreadsheet attached.
Please note we have restricted to just patients aged under 18 (paediatrics), waiting for elective inpatient dental procedures as defined by procedure coding.
To accompany this answer to question 1 please also see the documents listed below:
FOI_7013 - GA paediatric dental waiting times.xlsx
|Please see Attachments:
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.