Internal Reference Number: FOI_7159
Date Request Received: 02/05/2023 00:00:00
Date Request Replied To: 30/05/2023 00:00:00
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Facilities Management - Lifts
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:
As per my records, Jackson Lifts contract has expired. I would like to know whether this contract is still valid or replaced by any other supplier.
If all the information besides the contract dates are the same, I am happy to just receive an update on the contract dates
Below highlighted original FOI request for your reference only.
Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
1. Supplier/Provider of the services
2. Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
3. A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
4. The number of sites the contract covers
5. The start date of the contract
6. The end date of the contract
7. The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
8. Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
|Answer To Question 1:
The current contract has formally expired, while a new contract is put in place the existing contract is being extended on a month by month basis.
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.